Your Master Data Management (MDM) program is likely to use a mature, highly tuned, relational database (RDBMS). It makes sense to keep your master data within the relational database considering that’s where most of your data is too.
But what if the data relationships need to be managed as well? This whitepaper discusses:
* How data relationships drive better insights
* The details of a Graph Database
* The benefits of a Graph Database
* Examples of a Graph Database in operation
* The architecture of a MDM for competitive companies